2. GoBIMBIM applications are now used everywhere in the construction industry. GOBIM application will provide you the possibility to navigate 3D BIM models and their associated data. However, the size of the model that GoBIM can handle is dependent on three factors, number of triangles, number of parameters, and number of materials.
3. FingerCADCAD application for technical drawing with fingers assisted by computer. The final design will be saved, and it can be sent via e-mail or printed.
4. Architect’s FormulatorOver 200 formulas to help you on electrical, carpentry and plumbing calculations. In addition this app also includes concrete and excavation formulas that will help you estimate the concrete and bricks required. It also contains formulas for steel design, parking area and even swimming pool designs.
5. Carpenter's HelperThis excellent app will help you calculate roof pitch, rafter lengths, stair lengths, and more. The app has a nice graphical interface that will calculate stair, roof and floor projects.
6. Builders Helper App
7. Fast Concrete Pad CalculatorThis app will calculate quantities needed of concrete and rebar for your next project. It will also calculate waste materials, concrete and rebar costs.
8. Drywall CalculatorThis app will calculate how many drywall sheets you will need to finish properly the input area.
9. Roofing Calculator
After entering the area to be worked, this app will calculate the number of roofing shingles, number of squares, and number of bundles for a given job. In addition you can input a cost per bundle and a waste overage percentage to be included in the calculation.