Construction Industry: Tips and Hints
Plenty of How To's. Learn simple to steps to complete these construction tasks. Hints that will help you perform faster.
Learn how to defend and prepare your contract, things to look for, choosing the best contract, how to outline, and common problems to contract and management problems.
- Types of Construction Contracts
- List of Contract Documents
- Construction Contract Basics
- Union Contract Guidelines
- Project Labor Agreements
- Lump Sum
- Right to Work Act
- How to Reduce Overhead Cost
- How to Overcome Difficult Times
- How to Draft a Scope of Work
Solve Concrete Problems
Concrete is one of the most used materials in the construction industry. However, there is a misconception, that concrete is easy to deal with and that anyone could handle it. Read below our how-to's and the solutions presented.
- How to Pour Concrete in Cold Weather
- How to Use Slipforms
- How to Cure Concrete
- How to Cure Concrete in Cold Weather
Wood is used in almmost every construction project. But, do you know how to finish it, how to paint it, how to install it, how to frame it? Below look at our tips and hints when working with wood.
- Avoid These Wood Framing Errors
- How to Finish Exterior Wood
- How to Reduce Moisture of Panelized Wood Roof
- How to Paint Wood
Drywall Tips and Solution
Drywall can be worked under very different situation producing variable finishing levels. Look out our tips and hints on drywall.