Most Recent Job
Bharat Aluminium Company, Korba (Vedanta Group) with
Designation: ASSISTANT MANAGER (E-1 Grade) at
More About You
Academic Details: B.Tech. (Mechanical Engg.) from Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang(govt. college of orissa)(Affiliated to Biju Pattnayak University of Technology, Rourkela)
CGPA: 8.52 (Equivalent to 85.2%)
1. Scholarship from FOUNDATION FOR EXCELLENCE, for higher study during B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) for four years.
2. Summer Vacation Training at “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Sunabeda for One month
Project: “Study of manufacture & assembly of HPTR of Aero Engine”.
3. Training on Operation & maintenance of Air Compressor, Dryer & Pneumatics for 3 days by M/s Ingersoll Rand during job at BALCO.
4.Project: CVD Diamond Coating Cutting Tool.
Description: Putting a diamond layer of 10 micron on a tungsten tool surface by chemical synthesis of Methane & Hydrogen in the ratio of 1:99
• Microsoft Applications(MS-word, MS-excel, Power point, Access)
• SAP-pm module.
• Lotus Notes, Internet use
• Operating System(Window XP,Vista,2007)
• Engineering Drawing Reading
Maintenance of Air Compressors,Air Dryers,Cooling Towers,Centrifugal Pumps,Auto Drain valves,Pneumatic devices,Motor,blower, Fabrication work,Water filtration system.Material handling & Maintenance Planning & execution.
Aluminium smelter potroom maintenance(breaker,feeder,online potcut-out, etc.)
What I'd Do Differently
- • Leadership, Manpower management, Time Management, Encouraging Team Players.
- • Student Secretary during Engineering career & +2 science career.
- • Negotiation Skill, Cost saving ideas.
- Internal Maintenance of Air Dryer avoiding service engineer from outside.
- In-house preparation of cooling tower propeller-shaft.